Renée S. Melfi, M.D.Triple Board Certified:
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (ABPM&R)
- Pain Medicine (ABPM&R)
- Integrative Medicine (ABIMH)
- Certified in Medical Acupuncture in NY
Our Practices & Services
Regenerative Spine & Musculoskeletal Medicine is the choice for diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic joint, muscle, nerve and spine pain disorders. We specialize in all aspects of musculoskeletal care, including the diagnosis and treatment of spine, shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, arthritis, muscle, congenital disorders, and work-related injuries.
Regenerative Spine & Musculoskeletal Medicine offers nonsurgical solutions for your musculoskeletal, nerve and spinal issues, with an emphasis on integrative, holistic and regenerative medicine. Our team provides Central New York’s families with comprehensive care using innovative medical technology in a timely and expert fashion.
We are also the home of Renaissance Medicine, acupuncture & integrative medicine.Our Treatments About us
- Use of image guidance with x-ray or ultrasound to ensure precise needle placement optimizing result.
- Fellowship training in spine and orthopedic medicine
- Integration of cutting edge research and holistic medicine
- Personalized care in a small office setting
- Insurance companies will not pay for the cost of the Regenerative Treatment. The cost of your injection can be discussed after your visit once you and the provider decide on the most appropriate treatment option.
Spine & Musculoskeletal Care
Our Practice Therapies
What conditions can benefit from Regenerative Injections?
Regenerative Injection Treatments offer a viable alternative for individuals considering elective orthopedic surgery or joint replacement due to arthritis or injury. Patients experience very little down time and they typically avoid the long, painful rehabilitation periods following surgery.
Since 2014, Regenerative Spine & Musculoskeletal Medicine has provided state-of-the-art Regenerative Cellular Therapies to help patients find relief from pain without invasive surgeries.